With the virus pandemic hitting the UK hard and many businesses having to adapt and change at this time, it means we too at Vizsla Rescue are having to follow suit. We are still receiving an extremely high volume of adoption requests every day which is putting a huge strain on our team as we try and adjust to the coming weeks and months. We have therefore decided to make the hard decision to suspend all adoption applications from today, until further notice. Do not fear though as we will be backup as soon as we can.
Those who are needing to rehome their Vizsla should still send in their rehome forms and we will assess each case individually and plan accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Vizsla Rescue Team